Committee for Echuca Moama (C4EM) is funded by local businesses. Our purpose in the community is “To collaborate with all stakeholders to inspire innovation & visionary thinking that facilitates community wellbeing & growth”. Our vision is “A well connected & adaptable voice advocating for investment & development in cultural, social & economic wellbeing to support a prosperous, vibrant, diverse & inclusive region”.
We are growing and on the lookout for an administration allrounder. This role is part time (2 days a week or with flexible working arrangements). We are wanting to support someone to grow in this role and further develop their skills and knowledge of community leadership and stakeholder engagement. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate. The main duties and responsibilities for this role are:
- Supporting the CEO to undertake administrative duties including but not limited to, creating documents, maintaining data bases, preparation and taking minutes of meetings
- Supporting the organisations membership base and updating information
- Supporting invoicing and accounts using accounting software: Xero
- Maintaining the social media strategy and promotion of the organisation
- Updating and maintaining the website
- Event planning support which includes, but not limited to, liaising with the venue, preparation of invitations, catering planning, greeting guest at the event, support of running events
So if you are organised, show initiative, like a challenge, like a busy environment, like thinking outside the box and want to learn in this field, please apply.
To get a copy of the Position Description click here.
If you have any questions and queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Subject: Administration Allrounder
To apply please forward your CV and a cover letter addressing the main duties and responsibilities as outlined above to email@example.com. Applications close 5pm, Friday 1st July 2022. We look forward to seeing your application come through.