C4EM need a new Chief Executive Officer.
Are you the one?
The Committee for Echuca Moama (C4EM) is seeking to appoint a dynamic, self-motivated person to lead the organisation through its next stage of growth and activity.
The position is 0.8 EFT (four days per week).
C4EM’s key role is to lobby and advocate for the issues and initiatives that will make Echuca Moama a better place to live, work and play.
Our vision is “A more connected, prosperous and vibrant Echuca Moama”
Key selection criteria for the position include:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and team working skills with the ability to collect, articulate and share information
• Awareness and proficiency of project management
• Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and commitments
• Highly organized with an ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
• High level of attention to detail
• Ability to manage stakeholders in a professional and apolitical manner
• Experienced with Microsoft Office365 Suite; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Email, Calendar and Xero Accounting Suite
• Demonstrate a progressive mindset in complex environment
Email: email@example.com for a copy of the Position Description (including duties, selection criteria, salary and application process).
Applications close 5pm, Friday July 17th, 2020
Keen for a chat about the job?
Phone Chairperson Geoff Kelly on 0419 009 837