We regret to advise this event has been cancelled.
Like many people in the local region, we are reshaping the way we work and communicate with members. We appreciate this is a challenging time for you all, and will make every effort to provide up-to-date business-related information as we work through these unprecedented conditions.
We are currently investigating an alternative way to deliver the event via Zoom and we will let you know about this in due course.
For general information and quick links to government stimulus packages, please subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/gi2bNX
Please know that as a valued member and friend of C4EM, we are behind you 100%.
Join us for an exclusive C4EM Member Event: Breakfast with Peter Fraser from McConnell Dowell: Project Director for Stage 3 of the Echuca Moama Bridge Project.
Since the announcement of the tender late last year, McConnell Dowell have been incredibly busy activating this ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ project that includes:
- a new two-lane road (one lane in each direction) with sealed shoulders north of the new roundabout on Warren Street in Echuca to the Cobb Highway in Moama
- new bridge over the Murray River and floodplain
- new bridge over the Campaspe River and floodplain
- two new flood relief bridges
- safety barriers
- noise walls
- a new safe and scenic shared walking and cycling path along the route and over the new bridges.
The project stage is due to commence in early 2020 and be delivered by late 2022.
- C4EM Members receive 2 x complimentary tickets per business or organisation.
Venue: The American Hotel, Echuca (Upstairs)
Date: Wednesday, 25 March 2020
Time: 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM
Tickets are available here: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/HGE1L